Couldn’t find what you were looking for? The Featuretools community is happy to provide support to users of Featuretools.
Conversation happens in the following places:
- General Usage questions are directed to StackOverflow with the #featuretools tag.
- Bug reports and feature requests are managed on the GitHub issue tracker.
- Chat occurs on at Slack. Please do not post general usage questions and bug reports on Slack. Instead people should use Stack Overflow or GitHub.
- Everything else, core developers can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Asking for help¶
All users levels, including beginners, should feel free to ask questions and report bugs when using featuretools. You can get better answers if follow a few simple guidelines:
- Use the right resource: We suggest using Github or StackOverflow.
Questions asked at these locations will be more searchable for other users.
- Slack should be used for community discussion and collaboration.
- For general questions on how something should work or tips, use StackOverflow.
- Bugs should be reported on Github.
- Ask in one place only: Please post your question in one place (StackOverflow or Github).
- Use examples: Make minimal, complete, verifiable examples. You will get much better answers if your provide code that people can use to reproduce your problem.
- Sharing data privately: If you have data that you can’t share publicly, feel free to send an email to email@example.com.